Are you finding it difficult to come to terms with you child being diagnosed with Autism?
Are you feeling overwhelmed and confused about the best ways to care for and raise your child with Autism?
Do you get bogged down with information and find it impossible to take the necessary steps?
Are you scared that what you are doing might actually be bad for your child and stop them from developing?
This 'parenting a child with Autism' guide provides practical strategies for:
- Managing Emotions
- Dealing With Painful Social Situations
- Easing Frustrations
- Regaining A Sense Of Control in your life
You'll also learn things like:
- How to manage anger and aggression and what strategies work and don’t work
- How to respond effectively during the diagnosis and what plan of action to take and what these 6 parents would do differently if they found out their child was just diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum.
- How to eliminate many of the uncertainties and confusion around effective treatments by sharing what works and what doesn’t
- How to start developing a great relationship with your child
- How to find the right school and what questions to ask
- How to develop strategies for all different situations so you are prepared
You'll also learn how to deal with difficult situations like...
- Melt-downs in a social places or in the morning before school
- Whether you should attend social functions and parties
- Getting your partner to be more understanding and supportive
- Keeping yourself emotionally safe
“Thank you for this very valuable book. I have a daughter with Autism and found this book incredibly insightful and has given me a lot of strategies that I am now using!”
--- Grace Thiele
A Personal Note From The Author:
This book has been put together by a small dedicated group based on the realisation that there simply wasn’t enough information from parents with a child on the autism spectrum who had made great gains and achievements with their child. So we decided to put together a book which interviews parents who are forward thinking, information seekers and who are not giving in. These people are special in their own right because they have the ability to provide great value to others with their wisdom. After speaking with many parents, I understand the emotions around managing child with autism. That’s why we have put this autism guide together. It will heal the pain, ease the frustration, and help you regain a sense of control. Parents who have been in your position and made significant changes are pure gold and wisdom for you.