How to Publish and Sell Your Article on the Kindle (and Nook!): 12 Tips for Short Documents by Kate Harper
(Updated September 2012: Additional Supplements) Booklet for beginners on how to publish and sell short documents for the Amazon Kindle, such as short stories, magazine articles, essays, memoirs and instructional materials.
• How to get royalties from selling articles.
• Proper pricing.
• How to submit articles to the "Kindle Singles" (special Amazon category).
• Best ways to sell articles.
• Representing articles accurately in e-Reader bookstores.
• Avoiding unnecessary costs.
• Image formatting.
Tips are also applicable for a variety of mobile devices such as the Barnes and Noble Nook and Apple ipad. You will learn how to publish your article in a word processor, without having to learn HTML coding.
Instructional Appendices Include:
• How to create table of contents and internal links.
• Solving formatting problems.
• Converting your article to a Kindle device.
• Easy preview options before you publish.
• A curated list of the 50 best resources for finding free Kindle books, software, podcasts, help forums and the best blogs on Kindle publishing (10,300 words).