Have you always wanted to write a book, but not sure how?
Have you got an idea, but you just don't know what to do with it?
Have you tried writing your first draft, but are never happy with what you write?
Author Rick Wood takes you through the process that has seen him publish over thirty books and grew a loyal fanbase to his work.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to use the tropes of genre to create book that will sell
- How to develop your ideas
- How to develop your characters
- How to structure your story
- How to redraft your novel
- How to develop your writing skills
- How to go about getting your work published
Want to write an awesome novel? Let this book help you become the writer you know you can be...