Death was only the beginning . . .
No one's afterlife is as dispiriting as Audrey's-at least that's what she believes after waking up dead without her memories and being promptly assigned to hunt demons for the rest of eternity.
She's convinced there's been a cosmic mistake; after all, she'd rather discuss the color of her nails than break them on angelic weapons. It doesn't help that her trainer, Logan, is as infuriating as he is attractive.
When an ancient weapon of unparalleled power chooses Audrey as its wielder, attracting the cautious gazes of her fellow hunters and the attention of Satan himself, Logan is the only one she can trust. With Satan's eyes now fixed on Audrey, a battle for the safety of the living looms in the shadows.
Fans of The Mortal Instruments, Supernatural, and This Present Darkness, won't want to miss this epic story of unfailing love and adventure.
- Finalist, Speculative Fiction (Huntress): 2018 ACFW Carol Awards
- Young Adult Book of the Year (Huntress): 2018 Christian Indie Awards
- Gold Medal Winner (Huntress): 2018 Illumination Awards
- First Place Winner, Religion (Huntress): 2018 IndieReader Discovery Awards
- Christian Fiction Finalist (Huntress): 2018 Next Generation Indie Book Awards
- Gold Medal Winner (Huntress): 2017 The Wishing Shelf Book Awards
- Best Inspirational Novel (Huntress): 2017 Ozarks Indie Book Festival
- Best Debut Author (Julie Hall): 2017 Ozarks Indie Book Festival
- 2nd Place Winner (Huntress): 2017 ReadFree.ly Indie Book of the Year
- 1st Place Winner (Huntress): 2012 Women of Faith Writing Contest
What others are saying:
"The romance is sweet, mysterious, frustrating, and perfect. " - Jaymin Eve, USA Today Bestselling Author
"Julie Hall is destined to be one of the great fiction writers of our time." - Rebecca Hagelin, Bestselling author and columnist with The Washington Times
"Huntress will have you holding your breath and falling in love." - Kelly Oram, Bestselling Author
The LIFE AFTER SERIES is now complete . . . binge the entire series today!
- Book 1: Huntress (9x award winner)
- Book 2: Warfare
- Book 2.5: Logan (A Companion Story)
- Book 3: Dominion
Genre: Teen and Young Adult Christian Fantasy and Paranormal
About the Author
Before writing her first novel Julie worked as a film publicist and rubbed elbows with the rich and famous . . . as in she would gently nudge them to let them know their meal had arrived during press interviews.
She now spends most of her "office hours" with her two furry writing buddies. Her daughter thinks that mommy's superpower is "sleeping all day," but that's because she's often awake until the wee hours of the morning weaving tales of adventure in worlds of her own creation. When asked in an interview what she wanted to be when she grew up, she's quoted to have answered, "to never have to grow up."
She currently lives in Portland, Oregon with her four favorite people--her husband, daughter, and two doodles (because dogs are people too).
Connect with Julie at http://www.JulieHallAuthor.com