This padded board book offers children ages 0-4:
- Short Bible stories and verses
- Prayers to help children discover the meaning of each name
- Beautiful illustrations, age appropriate text, and meaningful content
I Am: The Names of God for Little Ones is great for:
- Introducing toddlers to God and the importance of faith
- Reading aloud with parents and siblings
- Youth pastors teaching young children
- Birthdays, baptisms, Christmas, Easter, and other gift-giving holidays
Your little ones will grow to know, love, and trust the great I Am more and more!
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||8.13(w) x 8.13(h) x 0.63(d)|
|Age Range:||3 Months to 4 Years|
About the Author
Diane Le Feyer is a French illustrator. Even as a child, she always knew that one day she would draw wonderful pictures for kids to enjoy! She also teaches students what she knows about illustration at Emile Cohl School. She's published in France, the US, the UK, Australia, Italy, and many more countries, and she’s the illustrator of a French hit children’s comic, which has sold more than a million copies. Diane is very busy with her life as a teacher, artist, mother, Star Wars enthusiast, and bad cook. She has two darling children, a loving husband, and three goldfish.