This is written as a "healing journey," not just as a book on healing, I think you will find it to be much broader in its scope than that. For I am writing this not just from academic knowledge, but as I write it, I am also going through this same journey to receive my healing.
The book will guide the reader through the Word of God in a logical progression of steps, making the reader aware of the power behind the Word, for Jesus came to give us life and life more abundantly, John 10:10. God's Word is able to meet all of our needs if we but let His Word work in our lives, for we are generally the one's that limit the Word from working. The Word can heal us both emotional, physically and bring us into a closer and a deeper relationship with Him.
The world that we live in was created by God's Word, (Jesus), John 1:3, therefore, God's Word is the parent force of all creation. thus it is to our benefit to learn about the Man Jesus Christ and His Word.
The manuscript addresses many relevant topics in every day language concerning God's Word. There are many short and concise chapter topics, as shown in the table of contents:
• God's Word the healing power
• Knowing that God is your Father
• Realizing that God is a good God
• Knowing God's love for you
• Knowing that God wants you well
• Having a strong desire to get well
• Leaving your past hurts in the past
• Will you receive God forgiveness?
• You are worthy of God's healing
• Letting God's Word become real
• Desiring a closer walk with Him
• Having a thankful heart
• It will be done according to your faith
• A living God and His living Word
• Do not disqualify My people
Pursuing every healing path possible:
• Jesus took our infirmities
• Imagination and hope, a primary step
• What scriptures are you standing on
• Speaking life instead of death
• Speaking God's Word over your body
• Are you willing to be carried?
• Will you accept His free gift of healing
• Having the elders pray over you
• Asking others for a prayer of agreement
• Participating in Holy Communion
• Praise and worship, a powerful tool
• Healed by the spirit within us
• Walking in the authority as a son of God
• Having the Lord rebuke the devourer
Biblical healing philosophies:
• It's all about what Jesus accomplished
• Making the commitment to succeed
• It's a spiritual battle not a physical one
• Not quitting before the war is over
• As a man thinks in his heart so is he
• Making God's Word your life source
• Living out of the spirit and not the flesh
• Natural healing vs. divine healing
• Healing vs. walking in wholeness
• Healing and wholeness, in this lifetime
• Becoming poor in spirit
• When you have done all, keep standing
• OK, I am standing, now what?
The Journey Continues:
• Be prepared to go it alone
• Allowing God's kingdom to reign within
• Divine healing comes by spiritual things
• Closing comments
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.48(d)|
About the Author
- Paul Halbeck.