Kaplan's GMAT 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review is a book and online prep system that covers all the essentials of the GMAT—including the Integrated Reasoning section—to help you score higher on Test Day. You'll get 1-year access to an online center that includes in-depth strategies, test information, and additional practice questions to help prepare you for the GMAT.
Kaplan's GMAT 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review features:
- 2 full-length practice tests (1 realistic Computer Adaptive Test available online and 1 in the book)
- 700+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- New! Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
- Strategies and practice sets for all GMAT question types
- NEW! Integrated Reasoning practice questions and explanations
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with our book and online resources, you will score higher on the GMAT—or you'll receive a full refund.
Also available: Kaplan's GMAT Premier 2016 with 6 Practice Tests: Book + Online + DVD + Mobile
About the Author
Celebrating 75+ years as the world leader in the test prep industry, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools, and businesses. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.
Questions about what you’re studying?
Ask us on Facebook: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
Ask us on Twitter: twitter.com/KaplanGMATPrep