It is true that opposites attract--for a while. But often as the years go by in our marriages, opposites may also begin to attack. The habits and characteristics we once found endearing about our significant other are the exact things that drive us crazy years later!
Whether you and your spouse disagree about finances, parenting, or how to load the dishwasher, your differences don't need to divide you. They can actually bring you closer together--and closer to God.
In Keep Showing Up, Karen Ehman shows you…
- How to play to each other's strengths as you work on your own weaknesses
- The difference between having a soul mate and having a sole mate
- How to become a faithful forgiver who also forgets
- Strategies for avoiding the social media comparison trap
- Why it's dangerous to mimic a friend's marriage
- How to unearth the magic in the mundane
- Why a spouse who drives you crazy can drive you straight to Jesus
Throughout Keep Showing Up, Karen includes ideas to implement in your marriage right now, such as powerful statements to speak to your spouse, date-night-on-a-shoestring suggestions, and discussion starters. Discover how your "incompatibility" can become the strength of your marital team in this real-life guide to both living with and loving your spouse--differences and all.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
Karen Ehman is a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker, a New York Times bestselling author, and a writer for First 5, a Bible study app that reaches over 2 million people daily. She has written thirteen books including Let. It. Go., Keep It Shut, and Pressing Pause. Her passion is to help women to live their priorities as they reflect the gospel to a watching world. Married to her college sweetheart, Todd, and the mother of three, she enjoys antique hunting, cheering for the Detroit Tigers, and feeding the many people who gather around her kitchen island for a taste of Mama Karen's cooking. Connect with her at www.karenehman.com