When you stand in front of an audience, the last things you want are bored listeners, tech issues, or ugly PowerPoint slides. Selling ideas is a critical skill, but presentations can be daunting. So how do you deliver an effective presentation that's both informative and memorable (and funny!) that will influence and change people?
In Kickass Presentations: Wow Audiences with PowerPoint Slides That Click, Humor that's Slick, and Messages That Stick, consultant and public speaker Dan Fraser answers your burning questions and shares a plan on how to go beyond the slides, images, and videos to create the very best presentations that influence people with your message.
Perfect for business professionals, experts, and students alike, this how-to guide full of useful life skills will teach you:
- Tips on adding humor to a presentation while still getting your message across.
- The science behind public speaking and communication, including how to talk, body language, eye contact, and more.
- Practical techniques to engage people and get your message to stick.
- Tricks on how to master presentation technology and software to truly help people learn information that only you can teach them.
- How to prepare for your presentation with checklists and exercises to get you going.
- Tactics on how to speak at conferences or co-present.
TED Talks make public speaking look easy, and everyday presentations can be hard—but they don't have to be. Prepare for your next talk with this helpful how-to guide full of expert techniques.
|Publisher:||Spirit Bear Books|
|File size:||5 MB|