Have you felt 'left out' of the traditional relationship self-help books because you derive great pleasure from following your partner's requests and direction on many things in your life? Or do you respond to the natural inclination to guide, direct and protect your partner? Are your friends and family having difficulty understanding that your relationship works more like a captain and first mate on a boat?
If so, this innovative book, Leading and Supportive Love, the Truth about
Dominant and Submissive Relationships, can help with new and clearer understanding of yourself, your relationship and acceptance with those that you love and care for.
The Dominant and Submissive Relationship is an ancient and contemporary harmonious dance that has become mysterious, magnetic, powerful, and controversial in modern day society. It may not be what you think, and some of the truth may surprise you!
It's a law of nature for socialized animals and humans to have hierarchical relationships. There are those who answer that call in a more literal, thorough way. The couple has a 'pack leader'; or a dominant leader; and a submissive member. Through history to modern day, both roles have been held by both men and/or women...Oh and yes, this is a relationship where both partners are equals.
Read about case illustrations, research insights, relationship help, and surprising details that may make you look at this type of long-term,
committed relationship in a whole different way, no matter what gender you are!
Do you identify with one of these lists of traits? Most people either do identify or know someone who does. If so, this unprecedented book is for you!
- Service to your partner is of great priority to you and you take it very seriously.
- Decisiveness, direction, and guidance from your partner makes you feel secure and loved.
- You avoid conflict and are generally non-confrontative in nature in close relationships.
- You greatly appreciate your partner being clear and direct with communication, so there are no doubts about what the expectations are.
- You appreciate the freedom that comes from structure, surrender, and personal discipline.
- You have natural dominant traits and seem comfortable and confident when using them.
- You place an importance on follow-through and follow-up from your partner.
- You step into your natural abilities to lead, guide, protect and direct.
- It's important to you that you earn trust from your partner. You will not ask for it or demand it up front.
- You feel safe, secure and valued when your partner trusts you to lead and make decisions in the areas agreed upon.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.38(d)|
About the Author
Chris enjoys being a paradox, originating from the combination of her liberal yoga instructor mother and conservative CFO father, and is easily amused and never bored. She is a happy long-term L/S partner and lives in the foothills of the mountains outside of Phoenix, Arizona with her family.
For more information, including products and services offered, please visit the homepage at www.ChrisMLyon.com or Facebook page at www.facebook.com/CoachLyon
For a brief informative and entertaining video on Dominant and Submissive (Leading and Supportive) Relationships: http://youtu.be/naE9nMKLJ0M