- Operate in your spiritual jurisdiction of authority when confronting demons.
- Recognize signs and symptoms of demonic oppression.
- Identify and close any open doors granting demons access to your life.
- Confidently deal with evil spirits when they manifest.
- Step-by-step, minister deliverance for yourself and others.
- Rebuild broken areas of life after receiving inner healing and deliverance.
|Publisher:||Destiny Image, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Introduction Kris Vallotton 1
Foreword Randy Clark 5
Part 1 Getting Free 11
Chapter 1 My Personal Journey 13
Chapter 2 Authority, Power, and the Nature of Demons 25
Chapter 3 Demonic Attachment 43
Chapter 4 Open Doors 59
Chapter 5 Protocols and Cautions When Starting the Ministry Session 75
Chapter 6 Helping People Participate, Not Spectate 89
Chapter 7 What About Those Who Are Not Set Free? 101
Part 2 Staying Free 107
Chapter 8 Do You Have a Plan to Stay Free? 109
Chapter 9 Strongholds 115
Chapter 10 The Power of God's Word 123
Chapter 11 The Removing and the Rebuilding Process 131
Appendix A Prayers to Pray 145
Appendix B Lies That People Believe 153
Appendix C A Partial List of Truths about God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit 155
Appendix D Common Truths about Our Identity in Christ 157
Appendix E Examples of False Identities People Embrace 163
Appendix F How to Do a Character Bible Study 165
Appendix G Creating a Unique Personal Identity Statement 173