Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
We spend 50 to 75 percent of our waking hours and 60 to 90 percent of the years of our lives working. Yet many of us never invest even a fraction of that time exploring the vision that drives our lives and work.
Whether or not we think of ourselves as theologians, none of us can avoid having a theology that shapes our lives. The question is, are we aware of what our personal, functioning theology really is?
Few know better how practical theology is than Darrow Miller. In more than twenty-five years of work in relief and development, Miller has lived at the intersection of worldview and everyday activity. Now, in this exploration of vocation that has the potential to radically reorder our lives, Miller lays out the thought background necessary for each of us to establish a meaningful, integrated understanding of our life and work. Whatever our work or vocation, God calls each of us to a new way of living fully in his presence.
• Uncover the powerful connections between God s work and your work
• Find the foundations of your calling in the great biblical Story
• Understand the historical and contemporary worldviews that influence you and your culture
• Learn how to bring truth, justice, and beauty into every sphere of society
• Grasp the compelling vision for which Christ lived and died, the kingdom of God
|Product dimensions:||6.50(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.00(d)|