One of the most established authorities on leadership writing today, John C. Maxwell speaks to over 350,000 people each year and his most popular topic is THE 5 LEVELS OF LEADERSHIP, which he now shares with readers.
The five levels include:
1. Position - People follow because they have to.
2. Permission - People follow because want to.
3. Production - People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development - People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle - People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through in-depth explanations and examples, Maxwell will describe each stage and show readers how they can move to the next level to become more influential, respected, and successful leaders.
|Edition description:||Spanish-language Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.10(w) x 7.90(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author