It begins with God.
As you come to know of and believe in his everlasting love, you begin to think about loving othersthrough prayer, service, forgiveness and more.
Phyllis J. Le Peau offers nine Bible studies to help you build a foundation of confidence in God's love for you. You will be encouraged and equipped to respond to his love by loving others.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
About the Author
Phyllis J. Le Peau worked with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship for over two decades in St. Louis and the Chicago metro area. She is also the author of several Bible study guides published by InterVarsity Press and Zondervan. She and her husband Andy have four married children and thirteen grandchildren.
Table of Contents
Getting the Most Out of Love
1. God's Everlasting Love - Romans 8:1-17, 28-39
2. God's Unlimited Love - Romans 4:185:11
3. Responding to God's Love - John 15:1-17
4. Love That Serves - 2 Kings 4:8-37
5. Love That Submits - 1 Samuel 3
6. Love That Prays - James 5:13-20
7. Love That Comforts - 2 Corinthians 1:1-11
8. Love That Forgives - Matthew 18:21-35
9. Love That Unites - Romans 12:1-21