So often, girls and women give in to the lies that how they look and how popular they are determines their worth. But as children of God, we can have the confidence that we are loved, protected, secure, whole, and valuable because God is our heavenly father.
Loved and Cherished equips girls ages 8–12 to:
- Discover perfect, unconditional love in God, and that she doesn’t have to perform or be perfect to receive that love.
- Know she has God’s protection, despite living in an often-scary world.
- Let go of heartaches, fears, and failures, because she has the love she needs to face it.
- Build a strong foundation of faith on the love who will never leave her so she can face the challenges of growing up.
With a beautifully decorated cover, ribbon marker, and lovely page illustrations, this book of devotions will make the perfect gift for any girl in your life who deserves to know she is cherished, treasured, valuable, and worthy.
|5.70(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.80(d)
|8 - 12 Years
About the Author
- Replace loneliness, rejection, and pain with acceptance, affirmation, and approval.
- Make decisions that lead women to reaching their fullest potential, rather than being a victim to emotionally-based decisions.
- Shift faith in Jesus from a parental influence to a personal, growing relationship.
- Develop and stick to boundaries that protect the heart, mind, and body.
- Communicate with guys and other girlfriends in a healthy and positive way.
In addition to speaking on the national level, Lynn reaches many through her writing as an author of three books, blogger, and devotion writer. As a regular contributor for the Proverbs 31 Ministries’ daily devotions, Encouragement for Today, her devotions reach an audience of over 800,000 subscribers. She has been a regular contributor for The Whatever Girls and The Mom Initiative. Lynn and her husband, Greg, of 30 years, are the parents of three young adults: Zak, Mariah, and Madi. The Cowells reside in North Carolina where they enjoy hiking in the mountains, wearing well-worn sweatshirts and eating anything that combines chocolate and peanut butter.
Michelle Nietert has been a licensed professional counselor for over twenty-five years and is the coauthor of the award-winning book Loved and Cherished: 100 Devotions for Girls and Make Up Your Mind. A passionate speaker, she is a frequent guest on national television and podcasts, including her own "Raising Mentally Healthy Kids." She and her husband, Drew, have been married almost two decades with two school-aged children. Connect with Michelle at Your Mental Health Coach.com.