So often, girls and women give in to the lies that how they look and how popular they are determines their worth. But as children of God, we can have the confidence that we are loved, protected, secure, whole, and valuable because God is our heavenly father.
Loved and Cherished equips girls ages 8–12 to:
- Discover perfect, unconditional love in God, and that she doesn’t have to perform or be perfect to receive that love.
- Know she has God’s protection, despite living in an often-scary world.
- Let go of heartaches, fears, and failures, because she has the love she needs to face it.
- Build a strong foundation of faith on the love who will never leave her so she can face the challenges of growing up.
With a beautifully decorated cover, ribbon marker, and lovely page illustrations, this book of devotions will make the perfect gift for any girl in your life who deserves to know she is cherished, treasured, valuable, and worthy.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||5.70(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.80(d)|
|Age Range:||8 - 12 Years|
About the Author
- Replace loneliness, rejection, and pain with acceptance, affirmation, and approval.
- Make decisions that lead women to reaching their fullest potential, rather than being a victim to emotionally-based decisions.
- Shift faith in Jesus from a parental influence to a personal, growing relationship.
- Develop and stick to boundaries that protect the heart, mind, and body.
- Communicate with guys and other girlfriends in a healthy and positive way.
In addition to speaking on the national level, Lynn reaches many through her writing as an author of three books, blogger, and devotion writer. As a regular contributor for the Proverbs 31 Ministries’ daily devotions, Encouragement for Today, her devotions reach an audience of over 800,000 subscribers. She has been a regular contributor for The Whatever Girls and The Mom Initiative. Lynn and her husband, Greg, of 30 years, are the parents of three young adults: Zak, Mariah, and Madi. The Cowells reside in North Carolina where they enjoy hiking in the mountains, wearing well-worn sweatshirts and eating anything that combines chocolate and peanut butter.
Michelle Nietert, M.A., Licensed Professional Counselor Supervisor has been providing therapeutic interventions to children and their families in counseling offices for over 20 years. As a previous educator, public school crisis counselor, and youth and children’s minister, she interacts regularly with parents and students at public school assemblies, PTA meetings, local churches, and is the mental health consultant for a local private Christian school. Michelle also provides training for school counselors, teachers, and homeschool parents. A recognized expert in Solution Focused Therapy, she is the clinical director and owner of a large counseling center in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Michelle’s writing can be found on the MOPS blog, in Lifeway’s Parenting Magazine and she is the Mental Health columnist for Just Between Us magazine. She also joins her audiences in the parenting trenches as a happily married mom of two-school aged children. To discover more of Michelle’s writing, her mental health coach resources created especially for you, online courses, and her Raising Brave Beauties podcast with Proverbs 31 Ministries writer and speaker co-host Lynn Cowell, please visit www.Michelle Nietert.com.