Peterson's Master the DSST Exams Volume 2 is the ONLY prep guide endorsed by Prometric, the DSST program provider.
The nationally recognized credit-by-exam DSST program helps students earn college credits for learning acquired outside the traditional classroom-learning from on-the-job training, reading, or independent study.
DSST tests offer students a cost-effective, time-saving way to use the knowledge they've acquired outside of the classroom to accomplish their education goals.
This comprehensive guide includes:
- 12 full-length DSST tests, each offering a pre-test, subject review, and post-test with detailed answer explanations.
- Diagnostic and post-tests with detailed answer explanations for each subject
- Reviews of each subject, with information needed to score high
Extensive resources that give students key information about the DSST:
- Need-to-know strategies to earn a high score on each exam
- How to register and prepare
- Know what to expect on test day
12 Comprehensive Subject Reviews of New and Recently Updated DSST Exams:
- Principles of Advanced English Composition - new exam
- Math for Liberal Arts - new exam
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Environmental Science
- The Civil War and Reconstruction
- Principles of Public Speaking
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Criminal Justice
- Introduction to Law Enforcement
- Technical Writing
- Principles of Statistics
Each chapter includes:
- Diagnostic Test--20 questions, followed by an answer key and explanations
- Assessment Grid--a chart designed to help you identify areas you need to focus on based on your test results
- Subject-Matter Review--General overview of the exam subject, followed by a review of the relevant topics and terminology covered on the exam.
- Post-Test--60 questions, followed by an answer key and explanations
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.50(d)|