About This Book
- Get your dream project up and running by building exceptional MeteorJS applications in a matter of days
- Go beyond coding and learn how to make modern design decisions – from mobile design to SEO – that drive great user experiences
If you've already had some experience with MeteorJS but want to learn how to build even better modern web application, this book has been created for you. It provides you with a comprehensive look at one of those most important frameworks being used for the modern web today.
What You Will Learn
- Get to grips with the basics and learn how to build a complete real-time application with MeteorJS
- Find out how Meteor makes full-stack development simple – become a better developer, fast.
- Use some of the most effective testing tools in modern web development to troubleshoot, debug and optimize your app
- Find out how to write custom packages for applications – so you can build your project exactly how you want
- Integrate React and Angular into your project
- Design and develop high quality animations that will give your UI the edge
- Build MeteorJS to serve as REST-based application and reactive system
- Learn how to host a MeteorJS application and then scale it for data
- Find out how MeteorJS can help you build for mobile
- Learn how to make sure you implement an effective SEO strategy in your MeteorJS application
Mastering MeteorJS Application Development shows you how to do even more with MeteorJS – if you're ready to try a comprehensive course through one of the most exciting frameworks in web development today, this is the book you need. Designed to take you through the entire process of building an advanced multipage application with Meteor, you'll be able to bring your web development ideas with surprising ease.
You'll not only learn how Meteor makes web development easier, but also how you can make using Meteor easier, by automating and simplifying tasks so you can be confident you have full control of everything in your workflow – especially everything that could go wrong. From automated testing to integrating other useful frameworks such as Angular and D3, each chapter covers a crucial element in the Meteor development process.
Discover how to integrate animations using Meteor's Blaze, to give your UI designs the edge, and explore reactive programming to effectively harness RESTful systems in your projects. You will also learn how to deploy and scale your application, two crucial aspects of modern development and vital in a changing digital environment with users expecting a product and experience that delivers. With further insights on developing for mobile – and how Meteor can help you tackle the challenges of the trend – and details on incorporating SEO strategies into your application, this book isn't just a code tutorial – it's about creating a product that users love.
Style and approach
This book is a practical guide that teaches you different ways to create custom packages, efficient client and server code, and more using Meteor. This book is packed with perfect examples and explanations to help you understand the concepts. With the perfect mix of theory and practical experience, it will equip you to become a professional MeteorJS developer.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
Carrying all these experiences, he moved to another startup where he built, all alone, the web version of the instant messaging application, Avaamo. The web version was developed and launched in less than three months, which is now consumed by all premium users, and there are also quite a few firms who run their businesses in Avaamo Web.