Dramatically raise your ACT score with this cross-platform prep course filled with practice tests, powerful analytics, test-taking tips, and more!
Includes 8 full-length practice tests, 4 in the book + 4 interactive tests online or the app
Planning to take the ACT? This comprehensive, cross-platform resource provides a specific, proven prep program to help you do your best on the test. McGraw-Hill Education’s ACT 2018 Cross-Platform Prep Course is packed with everything you need to prepare for the ACT’s four achievement tests: English, reading, math, and science. You’ll find simple, proven techniques to help you study more efficiently, avoid common mistakes and traps, and raise your score across the board―even on the optional writing test. A diagnostic test is also included so that you can assess your readiness.
This updated, essential study guide features:
• 8 full-length practice exams, in the book, online and on the app
• Complete coverage of the optional writing test
• Classroom-tested tips and strategies for mastering every question type
• An 8-week ACT Training Scheduleplus last-minute Emergency Plan
• 40 problem-solving videos from renowned ACT coaches
• A FREE customizable test planner app to help you organize your study schedule
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Steven W. Dulan is the founder and president of Advantage Education, Inc., which offers test-prep classes at high schools and colleges as well as distance-learning programs over the Internet. He has personally prepared thousands of students for success on standardized exams.