Dramatically raise your ACT score with this go-to-study guide filled with test-taking tips, practice tests and more!
Includes 4 full-length practice exams
Planning to take the ACT? This comprehensive guide provides a specific, proven prep program to help you do your best on the test. McGraw-Hill Education’s ACT 2018 is packed with everything you need to prepare for the ACT’s four achievement tests: English, reading, math, and science. You’ll find simple, proven techniques to help you study more efficiently, avoid common mistakes and traps, and raise your score across the board―even on the optional writing test. A diagnostic test is also included so that you can assess your readiness.
This updated, essential study guide features:
- 4 practice exams
- Comprehensive overview of the updated Essay format, including information on scoring
- Realistic practice questions with thorough answer explanations that reflect the new paired-passage format of the Reading Test
- Classroom-tested tips and strategies for mastering every question type
- Exercises that specifically address the concepts tested in all ACT sections
- Student-tested strategies that helped prepare thousands of exam takers for success
- A FREE customizable test planner app to help you organize your study schedule
It’s like having your own private tutor for your future success!
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Steven W. Dulan is the founder and president of Advantage Education, Inc., which offers test prep classes at high schools and colleges as well as distance-learning programs over the Internet. He has personally prepared thousands of students for success on standardized exams.