Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Dramatically raise your ACT score with this go-to-study guide filled with test-taking tips, practice tests and more!
Includes 4 full-length practice exams
Planning to take the ACT? This comprehensive guide provides a specific, proven prep program to help you do your best on the test. McGraw-Hill's ACT 2018 is packed with everything you need to prepare for the ACT’s four achievement tests: English, reading, math, and science. You’ll find simple, proven techniques to help you study more efficiently, avoid common mistakes and traps, and raise your score across the board―even on the optional writing test. A diagnostic test is also included so that you can assess your readiness.
This updated, essential study guide features:
- 4 practice exams
- Comprehensive overview of the updated Essay format, including information on scoring
- Realistic practice questions with thorough answer explanations that reflect the new paired-passage format of the Reading Test
- Classroom-tested tips and strategies for mastering every question type
- Exercises that specifically address the concepts tested in all ACT sections
- Student-tested strategies that helped prepare thousands of exam takers for success
- A FREE customizable test planner app to help you organize your study schedule
It’s like having your own private tutor for your future success!
Related collections and offers
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||33 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|