This comprehensive study guide offers the specific strategies and practice you need in order to achieve the scores you want on the GMAT.
McGraw-Hill Education's GMAT 2017 provides complete coverage of the Verbal, Quantitative, and Integrated Reasoning topics that every GMAT candidate needs to master. Inside you will find the fundamental concepts and skills necessary to succeed on the exam. It will increase your test-taking confidence with:
- A thorough review of math essential to the GMAT
- Extensive practice questions for both the Verbal and Quantitative Sections
- Problem-solving strategies for Integrated Reasoning questions
- Tips for a maximum score on the Analytical Writing Assessment
- Techniques for success on Data Sufficiency questions
- Tools to help students approach specific question types in the most effective way
You will find:
8 full-length sample GRE tests with answer explanations, including those on the mobile app
The Premium Practice Test App, with which you can take full practice tests on your tablet or smartphone
The McGraw-Hill Test Planner App, a tool that will help you organize your time and set your own study schedule
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.50(d)|
About the Author
Sandra Luna McCune, PhD, (Dripping Springs, Texas) is a former Regents Professor at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas, where she received the Distinguished Professor Award. Dr. McCune has served as a statistical expert witness in both state and federal court. She is now a full-time author and consultant.
Shannon Reed (Monroeville, PA) is the author of numerous test prep books and has tutored hundreds of students in preparation for various standardized tests. She teaches writing at the University of Pittsburgh.