This comprehensive study guide offers test-taking specific strategies and practice to help you achieve a high score on the GRE
McGraw-Hill Education: Preparation for the GRE Test, 2018 provides up-to-date information on the format of the section-adaptive GRE, including a review of each section, the types of questions asked, and common tricks and traps found on the test. Written by an educator who achieved a perfect score on the GRE, the book introduces a specific approach for each section of the exam and emphasizes the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to succeed on the test. You’ll find valuable practice exercises and strategies to help you build your test-taking confidence.
The book includes:
• 3 full-length GRE practice tests in the book and 3 more online
• A thorough review of the math concepts essential to the GRE
• Extensive practice questions for both the Verbal and Quantitative Sections
• Techniques for success on Data Interpretation questions
• Practice for Analytical Writing assignments and sample high-scoring essays
• Unique test-taking strategies to help you avoid the test maker’s traps
• Shortcuts to help you save time and minimize mistakes
• Tools to help you approach specific question types in the most effective way
• Free app with access to 6 full-length practice tests
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.60(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Erfun Geula is the founder of GRE Compass, a tutoring firm specializing in GRE Preparation. A perfect scorer on the GRE, he has more than 7,000 hours of experience in helping students maximize their own test scores.