Mobilization Notes: A Rehabilitation Specialist's Pocket Guide / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Organized by joint with anatomic diagrams and review tables of osteokinematic and arthrokinematic motions.
- Includes an eclectic blend of joint mobilization techniques taken from a variety of manual therapy approaches.
- Covers an innovative collection of joint mobilization techniques designed to address both accessory and physiologic motion with suggestions for modifications to meet unique demands.
- Offers descriptive diagrams and tables that may be used to guide clinical decision-making when determining the efficacy, safety, and most appropriate use of joint mobilization procedures.
- Provides a summary of the current best evidence as it relates to the clinical performance of joint mobilization.
- Includes the full continuum of joint mobilization, including both thrust and non-thrust techniques.
Table of Contents
TAB 1. Shoulder
TAB 2. Elbow
TAB 3. Wrist & Hand
TAB 4. Hip
TAB 5. Knee
TAB 6. Ankle & Foot
TAB 7. TMJ & Cerv-thor
TAB 8. Lumbo-Pelvic