"This book gives great tips for writing, publishing and marketing your book. Then, as you answer the questions you will create your production team and write your marketing plan, step by step. And you will find it uniquely satisfying years from now when you look back to see how far you have come in your publishing journey."
- Brian Jud, author, How to Make Real Money Selling Books and the Executive Director of the Association of Publishers for Special Sales
"There is something really sacred about your publishing journey and this magnificent book helps capture that journey to keep and reflect back on as you venture into this new and exciting world!"
- Penny C. Sansevieri, CEO, Author Marketing Experts, Inc. and adjunct professor at NYU
"It's like having your best girlfriend (who happens to be a publishing expert!) share her insider's secrets and hold your hand on each step of the publishing journey. And do so with flair!"
- Sandra Poirier Smith, President of Smith Publicity, Inc., Book Marketing and Promotion
"A charming guide that will educate you about publishing while at the same time providing a journal of your publishing journey that you will treasure for years to come. This is the most visually delightful book about publishing I've ever seen."
-Joel Friedlander, TheBookDesigner.com
"This journal is a beautiful way to document the birthing of your book! It lays out a path for you to follow and gives you a way to record your thoughts, feelings, and actions along the way. My Publishing Journal is the perfect tool for new authors or anyone who is creating a book."
- Cathy Stucker, Author and Consultant, IdeaLady.com and SellingBooks.com
"Keeping a book on track has more moving parts than a cowboy riding a bronco in the rodeo ring. My Publishing Journey is a companion you'll want to have along for every step of your first publishing odyssey and every one thereafter. In addition, as you answer the questions and develop the ideas posed you are mapping your own personal publishing handbook."
- Mary Gunderson, History Cooks®, author, The Food Journal of Lewis & Clark