Other books have covered just the Flood, or just one aspect of the search for Noah’s ark, but this is the only book to tell the complete story.
1. The Noah story as told in the Bible
2. Flood stories around the world
3. Was the Flood global or local?
4. How big was the ark and how was it built?
5. How did Noah gather and take care of the animals?
6. Pilgrims have searched for the ark on Mount Ararat for thousands of years.
7. Modern “arkaeologists” and their search for the ark
8. Noah goes to Hollywood; Noah in movies and television
9. Where can you see the ark today?
10. Noah’s secret for surviving the end of the world
Filled with fascinating stories, controversial details, and thorough research, Noah: The Real Story answers your questions about Noah, the Flood, the animals, the ark, and the search.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
Table of ContentsIntroduction
1. Noah and His Floating Zoo
2. Flood Stories around the World
3. Water, Water Everywhere
4. How Big Was the Ark?
5. The Animals Went in Two by Two
6. Ararat: The Mountain of Pain
7. Arkaeologists: Searching for the Ark
8. Noah Goes to Hollywood
9. Where Can You see the Ark?
10. Noah's Secret on How to Survive the End of the World