Can Noah Zarc stop Earth from being destroyed... a second time?
Noah Zarc has a life most kids only dream of – traveling through time on an immense spaceship, seeing the wonders of the solar system, and experiencing the vast history of Earth... before everything on the planet was destroyed. His family's mission is to repopulate Earth with life retrieved from the past. Of course, nothing ever goes as planned.
His mother and father vanish during an operation to Earth's ancient past, and together with his brother, sister, and an orphaned girl from the Ice Age, Noah sets out on a quest through space and time to rescue his parents and bring them back to the 31st century.
Yet, as they soon discover, his parents' disappearance was no accident. The Zarc family is being systematically hunted by a dark foe who will stop at nothing to thwart the Zarc mission, even if that means destroying all life on Earth... again, including everything, and everyone, Noah holds dear.
"Pease's strength as a storyteller lies in his ability to connect multiple time periods imaginatively, as well as Noah's excited, fast-paced narration." ~ Publishers Weekly
Evolved Publishing presents the first book in the multiple award-winning Noah Zarc series of science fiction time travel adventures—an out-of-this-world, action-packed thrill ride. [DRM-Free]
The Lexile® Framework® for Reading = 650L
Awards for Mammoth Trouble:
- Gold Medal Winner, Mom's Choice Awards - Juvenile Fiction
- Honorable Mention, Eric Hoffer Award - Young Adult
- Gold Medal Winner, Readers Favorite Awards
- Awesome Indie-Approved, Middle Grade
- Silver Seal Winner, Character Building Counts Awards
Books by D. Robert Pease:
- Enslaved (Exodus Chronicles – Book 1)
- Red Sea (Exodus Chronicles – Book 2)
- Promised Land (Exodus Chronicles – Book 3)
- Noah Zarc: Mammoth Trouble (Book 1)
- Noah Zarc: Cataclysm (Book 2)
- Noah Zarc: Declaration (Book 3)
- Noah Zarc: Omnibus (Special Edition)
- Shadow Swarm
- Dream Warriors (Joey Cola – Book 1)
- Cleopatra Rising (Joey Cola – Book 2)
More Great Sci-Fi from Evolved Publishing:
- Jakkattu Series by P.K. Tyler
- Panhelion Chronicles Series by Marlin Desault
- The Trace (Whitewashed – Book 1) by Adelaide Thorne
- Star City (Star City – Book 1) by Edwin Peng
Related collections and offers
About the Author
My whole life, I’ve loved hearing and reading stories, and creating worlds of my own. As a child, I spent countless hours drawing crazy contraptions on paper, or building vast fortresses in a sand pile behind my garage. There was hardly a time I wasn’t off on some adventure in my mind, to the dismay of parents and teachers alike. So it’s no big surprise I took all that daydreaming, all that longing to really see the wonder of creation around me, and started pouring it into discovering hidden universes in my own mind.
For quite a few years I tried my hand at writing, mostly working on one, massive fantasy novel, but it wasn’t until I had kids and they became voracious readers that I found my passion. There’s no greater audience than a child. I’d rather have a simple review from a kid that says, “Awesome book!” than a five-star review in the New York Times. Of course, if anyone at the Times wants to try to prove me wrong, I’d be willing to let you.
To receive newsletter announcements related to D. Robert Pease’s new releases, please visit http://www.drobertpease.com/About-the-Author/New-Releases-Newsletter