|Publisher:||Palgrave Macmillan UK|
|Edition description:||1st ed. 2015|
|Product dimensions:||5.51(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.02(d)|
About the Author
Gerry Stoker is Centenary Research Professor, IGPA, University of Canberra, Australia, and Professor of Governance at the University of Southampton, UK. His main research interests are in governance, public service reform and the nature of anti-politics.
Table of Contents
1. A Revival of Nuclear Power?
2. The Political Economy of Nuclear Power
3. Governance and the Limits of Governance Theory
4. A Framework for Understanding Governance in Practice
5. A Revival of Nuclear Power in Britain
6. A Revival of Nuclear Power in the United States
7. A Revival of Nuclear Power in France
8. A Revival of Nuclear Power in Finland
9. Conclusions: The Limits of Governance