Essential Skills--Made Easy!
Create your own iPhone and Mac OS X applications with ease. Objective-C for iPhone Developers: A Beginner's Guide shows you how to use the Objective-C programming language, Apple's Foundation framework, the iPhone SDK, and the Xcode development environment. The first stop for aspiring iPhone developers, this hands-on guide teaches you how to create versatile, innovative, and marketable apps in no time. Real-world examples throughout the book correspond with downloadable Xcode projects and video tutorials so you can get started with your first app right away.
Designed for Easy Learning
- Key Skills & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the Expert--Q&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Try This--Hands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips--Helpful reminders or alternative ways of doing things
- Annotated Syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
Ready-to-use code at www.mhprofessional.com/computingdownload and www.jamesabrannan.com
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||7 MB|
About the Author
James A. Brannan has written three other books, including iPhone SDK Programming: A Beginner's Guide. He has developed two iPhone applications, and he is a registered iPhone developer. James has worked as a developer since 1994, using languages from Awk to C to Visual Basic. His current position is SOA Engineer, where he programs Java web services.