- The longest gum wrapper chain (over 20 miles!)
- Which state has the highest ratio of cows to humans in the country
- The origin of shoo-fly pie, a molasses cake baked in a pie crust
- The world’s largest (fake) bug, a 58-foot blue termite
- Where “dinner” means lunch and “supper” means dinner
About the Author
ALAN BERRY RHYS is an illustrator based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He has had solo shows in Argentina, Chile Paraguay and California and Portland, Oregon in the USA. His work is infused with nostalgic Americana and references retro graphic sign painting as well as contemporary pop culture.