Take full advantage of everything SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services has to offer and deliver customizable, webenabled reports across your business at a reasonable cost. Learn bestpractices from professionals who use SQL Server Reporting Services daily to deliver solutions to paying clients and gain the competitive edge on using Microsofts enterpriselevel reporting platform.
- Provides bestpractices for using Reporting Services
- Written by practicing professionals with paying clients
- Your key to delivering business intelligence across the enterprise
- Write efficient queries on which to base a report
- Build and lay out a report using Report Designer
- Enable end users to create ad hoc reports on demand
- Combine Reporting Services with Analysis Services, SharePoint Portal Server, and other technologies to deliver business intelligence across the enterprise
- Secure and audit your reports as part of your regulatory compliance efforts
- Customize your reports using C# assemblies and embedded Visual Basic .NET code
Data analysts, developers, database administrators, and others who develop and deploy reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||15 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Walter J. Voytek, II is founder, chief executive officer, and president of HealthWare Corporation, a Microsoft Certified Partner that specializes in IT solutions for the healthcare industry. Voytek has worked in IT for over 30 years, and he spent the past 20 years in healthcare IT. Voytek has spoken publicly at several national conventions and continues to speak at various HealthWare gatherings each year. As chief software architect for HealthWare, Voytek has helped shape the company's award-winning solutions.
Shawn McGehee is the senior database administrator for a nationwide health care company, residing in the Orlando area. He has been working in the IT industry for over 12 years and came from a development background before he moved into database administration in 2004. Shawn contributes to several online publications and speaks at SQL Saturdays and Code Camps as much as possible. Shawn was a co-author on Pro SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services, also by Apress. Shawn works with his local SQL Server user groups and was a founding member of the Pensacola SQL Server Users Group before making the move to the Orlando area and becoming active with OPASS.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews