A Practical Guide & Mock Exam for the ARE 5.0 Project Planning & Design (PPD) Division!
NCARB launched ARE 5.0 on November 1, 2016. We always incorporate the latest information into our books.
To become a licensed architect, you need to have a proper combination of education and/or experience, meet your Board of Architecture’s special requirements, and pass the ARE exams.
This book provides an ARE 5.0 exam overview, suggested reference and resource links, exam prep and exam taking techniques, tips and guides, and a realistic and complete mock exam with solutions and explanations for the ARE 5 Project Planning & Design (PPD) Division.
More specifically this book covers the following subjects:
- ARE 5.0, AXP, and education requirements
- ARE 5.0, AXP, and education requirements ARE 5.0 exam content, format, and prep strategies ARE 5.0 credit model and the easiest way to pass ARE exams by taking only 5 ARE divisions Allocation of your time and scheduling Timing of review: the 3016 rule; memorization methods, tips, suggestions, and mnemonics Environmental conditions & context Building systems, materials, & assemblies Project integration of program & systems Project costs & budgeting
This book includes 120 challenging questions of the same difficulty level and format as the real exam (multiple-choice, check-all-that-apply, fill-in-the-blank, hot spots, case studies, and drag-and-place), including a case study. It will help you pass the PPD division of the ARE 5 and become a licensed architect!
Can you study and pass the ARE 5.0 Project Planning & Design (PPD) Exam in 2 weeks?
The answer is yes: IF you study the right materials, you can pass with 2 weeks of prep.
If you study our book, "Project Planning & Design (PPD) ARE 5.0 Mock Exam," you have an excellent chance of studying and passing the ARE 5.0 Project Planning & Design (PPD) Exam in 2 weeks. We have added many tips and tricks that WILL help you pass the exam on your first try. Our goal is to take a very complicated subject and make it simple. "Project Planning & Design (PPD) ARE 5.0 Mock Exam" will save you time and money and help you pass the exam on the first try!
ArchiteG®, Green Associate Exam Guide®, GA Study®, and GreenExamEducation® are registered trademarks owned by Gang Chen.
ARE®, Architect Registration Examination® are registered trademarks owned by NCARB.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.39(d)|
Table of Contents
ARE Mock Exam Series by ArchiteG, Inc
How to Use This Book
Table of Contents
Chapter One Overview of Architect Registration Examination (ARE)
A. First Thing First: Go to the Website of your Architect Registration Board and Read all the Requirements of Obtaining an Architect License in your Jurisdiction
B. Download and Review the Latest ARE Documents at the NCARB Website
C. The Intern Development Program (IDP)/Architectural Experience
D. Overview of Architect Registration Examination(ARE)
Chapter Two Project Planning & Design (PPD) Division
A. General Information……………………………........………...………………….........37
B. The Most Important Documents/Publications for PPD Division of the ARE Exam.38
Chapter Three ARE Mock Exam for Project Planning & Design (PPD) Division
A. Multiple-Choice (MC)
B. Case Study
Chapter Four ARE Mock Exam Solutions for Project Planning & Design (PPD) Division
A. Mock Exam Answers and Explanations: Multiple-Choice (MC)
B. Mock Exam Answers and Explanations: Case Study
- List of Figures
- Official reference materials suggested by NCARB
- Other reference materials
- Some Important Information about Architects and the Profession of Architecture
- AIA Compensation Survey
- So … You would Like to Study Architecture
Back Page Promotion
- ARE Mock Exam series (GreenExamEducation.com)
- LEED Exam Guides series (GreenExamEducation.com)
- Building Construction (ArchiteG.com)
- Planting Design Illustrated
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Mock exams are one of the best ways to prepare for these exams once you understand the concepts, and this book is a great resource to prepare!