"Punished 4 Protecting" tells of Francesca Amato-Banfield's harrowing experience within the broken family court system. After eight months, she finally received justice, and is now an advocate for families seeking to protect their rights and their children. If you are struggling with injustices wrought by our courts, please allow this book to be a resource to guide you through the process.
In this book, you will:
• Create a Strategy to Help You and Your Family Get Justice
• Learn How to Empower Yourself When Your Back Is Against the Wall
• Read How Francesca Won Her Son Back After Eight Months of Injustice
• Discover There Are Many Other Families Like Yours Who Deserve Justice
• Find Inspiration Through Your Trust in God to Help You Through Any Crisis
"'Punished 4 Protecting' is for every parent who has struggled with the politics and failure of the family court system. You are not alone. Francesca's story is proof that there is light at the end of the tunnel!"
- Shannon Burnett-Gronich, Publicity Expert, Author, and Mother of Three Children
"You and your family will benefit from the tools and strategies used in this book regarding the chaos and agony of family court."
- Lin Van Gelder, Retired Business Professional
"Each new generation of protective mothers is shocked when they first go to family court and find it is biased in favor of abusive fathers and willing to jeopardize children. Francesca has one of these unspeakably cruel cases and has responded by shining a large spotlight on the widespread failures so other mothers won't be shocked."
- Barry Goldstein Author, Domestic Violence Expert, Public Speaker and Research Director of the "Stop Abuse" Campaign
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Fantastic book!!!! Francesca is an amazing warrior woman of God who is not only brave enough to fight for whats right but stand firm against whats wrong !!! You truly make a huge difference in the lives of millions who are suffering from this injustice systerm of CPS and Family Court. If you fight for whats right and against whats wrong, you will win!!!
Such an amazing story- I can't believe they went through this much and yet still prevailed against all odd. Very inspiring