Skincare is self-care. This guide book helps you get to know and improve your skin health with useful tips and recommendations for using everyday ingredients and skin products in a super simple, unique-to-you ritual. Vicky Tsai, founder of Tatcha Skin Care, is sharing generations-old, time-tested Japanese skincare traditions with you. No matter how you customize it, all you need is two minutes and four steps: Purify, Polish, Prep, and Nourish. But Pure Skin isn’t just about basic skincare, it’s also about a lifestyle; it begins with how you eat and even how you sleep. You’ll also learn about:
· East vs. West: Learn why spot treatment and quick fixes never make lasting changes
· A Silken Path to Softer Skin: Pamper yourself with silk in five different ways
· What’s Your Skincare Psyche?: Discover your skincare personality and what treatment will work for you
· Sheet Masks Demystified: Indulge in this scientifically-proven beauty trend once a week
· Ingredients to Believe In: Use the six traditional ingredients found in Japanese skincare
· The Japanese Diet for Clear Skin: Feed your skin with the trinity of Japanese superfoods
|Product dimensions:||6.26(w) x 8.35(h) x 0.68(d)|
About the Author
VICTORIA TSAI is the founder and Chief Treasure Hunter of Tatcha, a modern skin care brand rooted in timeless Japanese beauty rituals. She grew up working in her mother’s Japanese beauty store and went on to spend a decade traveling to Japan and studying Japanese beauty culture alongside geisha and natural skincare scientists. Prior to that she earned degrees from Wellesley College and Harvard Business School. Victoria continues her skincare research and development work today out of Tokyo and San Francisco, where she lives with her husband and daughter.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
A gentle read that will inspire your wanderlust for learning more about skincare.