Could you imagine being in an area like a mall or restaurant when someone pulls out weapons and starts killing people? It's scary! I have chosen ten of these stories to write about and compiled them in this book.
* Rodrick Shonte Dantzler - Grand Rapids, Michigan
* Michael Kenneth McLendon - Geneva County Massacre
* Tim Kretschmer - The Winnenden School Shooting
* Nidal Malik Hasan - Fort Hood Shooting
* Joseph T. Wesbecker - The Standard Gravure Shooting
* George Hennard - The Luby's Massacre
* Seung-Hui Cho - Virginia Tech Killing Spree
* Howard Barton Unruh - The Walk of Death, Camden, New Jersey
* Michael Robert Ryan - The Hungerford Massacre
* Patrick Henry Sherrill - Edmond United States Post Office Massacre
About the Author
RJ Parker Ph.D, has written 30 true crime books which are available in eBook, paperback and audiobook editions and have sold in over 100 countries. He holds Certifications in Serial Crime and Criminal Profiling. "Parker amazes his readers with top notch writing and idealist research. The Canadian writer has a better grasp of criminology and the psyche of a serial killer's mind than most people who spend a lifetime in a professional field chasing criminals and diabolic fiends." -- John Douglas (Retired FBI Agent - Behavioral Science) RJ Parker Publishing represents several authors in the genres of True Crime and Crime Fiction. CONTACT INFORMATION ~~ Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RJParkerPublishing Email - AuthorRJParker@Gmail.Com Email - Agent@RJParkerPublishing.com Website - RJParkerPublishing.com Twitter - @RealRJParker
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Sorry but this was like reading a newspaper account without much detail or story line. It was also only 57 pages.
Very good book about those who goes on a killing spree.