Your organization is capable of higher performance than you imagined possible when you shift to Real Flow.
When organizations flow, people deliver great outcomes and love their work. But if you're caught in a frenzy of activity-overwhelmed and not getting enough done-your organization is flooding.
Organizational agility expert Brandi Olson explores what happens when organizations pursue too many priorities at once. Real Flow demonstrates how to create the environment teams need to achieve high performance. Integrating cognitive science, organizational agility, and lean principles, this is your guide to deliver exceptional value and enable people to be happy, healthy, and engaged.
- The costly link between competing priorities, overwork, and burnout.
- How to embrace the ecosystem paradigm and the impact it has on an organization's ability to adapt, change, and thrive.
- Strategies to remedy the burnout problem that don't involve lowering expectations.
- How to redefine performance to maximize human potential.
- The essential practice of limiting work in progress to improve the flow of value.
Leading a high-performance organization starts with happy, healthy people. Read Real Flow and cultivate an evidence-driven approach to design a high-performing, agile organization, improve employee retention, and stop the burnout for good.
|Publisher:||Star Blazer Press|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.55(d)|