You can't hide from The Syndicate. Run, Red. Run!
WINNER: Pinnacle Book Achievement Award – Fall 2016 – Best Book in Thrillers
"This adrenaline-fueled thriller captivates from the first chapter until it hurtles to the dramatic finale." ~ RandomBadger
In search of redemption from his sordid past, FBI Special Agent Alex Bailey takes on a new partner, Katherine Mitchel… and a new secret mission.
Before being assigned their first joint case, Katherine uncovers damning evidence against a major crime ring known as The Syndicate. The group controls key members of the D.C. Metropolitan Area Police, the U.S. Congress, even the FBI, and they will stop at nothing to protect their interests. With her life on the line, Katherine is forced to put her faith in Alex as she flees from Washington D.C. and enters the Witness Protection Program.
Yet there's no hiding from The Syndicate.
In the most dangerous investigation of his career, Alex must decide how far he is willing to go to keep Katherine safe, and to stop The Syndicate.
"Move over Baldacci. Prepare for competition from this new author! Spellbinding - hard to put down." ~ Patrisha Ehlert
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS the first award-winning book in "The Syndicate-Born Trilogy," an exploration of what happens when one well-placed group possesses too much power, and how it affects those who just get in its way. [DRM-Free]
Books by K.M. Hodge:
- "Red on the Run" (The Syndicate-Born Trilogy - Book 1)
- "Black and White Truth" (The Syndicate-Born Trilogy - Book 2)
- "True Blue Son" (The Syndicate-Born Trilogy - Book 3)
- "The Sally Ride Chronicle" (The Syndicate-Born Trilogy - Book 4 - A Prequel)
More Great Thrillers from Evolved Publishing:
- "Forgive Me, Alex" by Lane Diamond
- "The Oz Files" Series by Barry Metcalf
- The "A Point Thriller" Series by Jeff Altabef
- The "Zoe Delante Thriller" Series by C.L. Roberts-Huth