Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately, there’s Schaum’s.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum’s is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, sovled problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum’s Outline gives you:
• 300 supplemental problems to reinforce knowledge
• Additional new end of chapter problems and supplementary problems
• New chapter on solving Higher Degree Equations
• New chapter on Algebra for Calculus
• Concise exaplanations of all intermediate algebra concepts
• Support for all major textbooks for courses in Algebra
PLUS: Access to revised Schaums.com website with access to 30 problem-solving videos, and more.
Schaum’s reinforces the main concepts required in your course and offers hundreds of practice questions to help you suceed. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum’s Outlines – Problem solved.
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.10(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Robert E. Moyer, Ph.D., is Professor of Mathematics at Southwest Minnesota State University in Marshall, Minnesota.
Murray R. Spiegel, Ph.D., was Professor and Chairman of the Mathematics Department at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York.