Get it by Friday, September 22
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Feeling overwhelmed by the buzz about SOA—service oriented architecture? Take heart! Service Oriented Architecture For Dummies, 2nd Edition makes it easy to understand, plan, and implement the latest SOA solutions for your business.
Whether you’re the IT person responsible for developing SOA or the executive who’s trying to get a handle on the concept, Service Oriented Architecture For Dummies, 2nd Edition will help you understand what SOA is, why it’s important, and how you can make the most of it. You’ll find out about the business and financial aspects of SOA, how to decide if you need it, and what it can mean to your bottom line. Discover how to:
- Identify the main components of SOA and how they work to create business processes
- Create reusable, flexible systems and avoid common pitfalls
- Deconstruct business processes and applications to identify their components, then put them together in new ways
- Construct SOA business applications for maximum adaptability
- Confirm quality in a situation that’s difficult to test, and assure the quality and consistency of your data
- Develop a governance strategy for SOA based on your company’s philosophy and culture
- Work with XML and understand how it’s used in SOA
- Maximize the benefits of unified communications
- Understand software ecosystems, rich interfaces, and the development lifecycle
Packed with real-life case studies illustrating how SOA has been applied in a variety of industries, Service Oriented Architecture For Dummies, 2nd Edition demystifies one of today’s hottest business tools.
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Judith Hurwitz (President & CEO), Robin Bloor (Partner & Senior Consultant), Marcia Kaufman (Partner & COO), and Fern Halper (Partner & Senior Data Management Strategist) are executives at Hurwitz & Associates, strategy consultants specializing in data and service management and service oriented architecture. The team works with industry leaders on strategy and planning.