Singer: The Complete Photo Guide to Sewing, 3rd Edition, the definitive guide to all things sewing, from garments or decor, now features updated photography and techniques.
Singer: The Complete Photo Guide to Sewing, 3rd Edition is the one reference every sewer will need. Its 312 hard working pages and 1,200 carefully shot photographs cover every aspect of fashion and décor sewing. With this comprehensive guide, you will know exactly how to choose the right tools and notions, use conventional machines and sergers, perfect your fashion sewing and tailoring, and produce lovely home décor projects.
Step-by-step instructions for basic projects like pillows, tablecloths, an d window treatments are included. Both beginning and highly skilled sewers will turn to this book again and again.
With Singer: The Complete Photo Guide to Sewing, 3rd Edition you will learn how to:
- Get the most out of your sewing machine.
- Take proper measurements (of people as well as of windows and tables).
- Read and understand commercial sewing patterns.
- Alter store-bought patterns for a perfect fit.
- Achieve thoroughly professional results.