Caution: Don't Let This Book Make You Too Confident!
"To The Men & Women Who Want To...
Improve Their Confidence & Self-Esteem Right Now!"
Do you seriously want to improve your self-esteem?
My name is Alex Altman. You may not know me, however, that doesn't really matter... because... what I'm about to talk about is all about you! You increasing your self-esteem to sky-high levels. You being able to do and accomplish the things you dream about... and... You having all this delivered to you on a silver platter.
In the book, I uncover my top methods to successfully increasing your self-esteem. Methods you can use to totally transform your life. Such as:"
• Dramatically increase income - attract money instead of chasing it!
• Lose unwanted weight and get into the best shape of your life without willpower!
• Learn how to get into the zone and stay there. Be incredibly focused!
• How to become much more DECISIVE in everything you do!
• How to CONTROL your destiny day-to-day as well as long-term!
And more... learn how to start taking action when you just dont feel like it.
PLUS... you'll learn techniques to become more focused and drive your life in the direction you want it to go. And also:
• Instantly "crank up" the volume of CONFIDENCE you have in challenging situations!
• How to BREAK FREE of moodiness, frustration, burn-out....stop letting other people or petty annoyances control your moods!
• Silence "NEGATIVE" SELF-TALK (whether it be your critical voice or a voice from the past!)
• How to defeat any troublesom HABIT - even if it has plagued you for years!
And more. A lot more, in fact.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I was so excited to read this book however, after reading only nine pages I was greatly disappointed. The book had numerous grammar errors. At first I said, well it's only one word missing. As I continued reading it was as if he forgot to proofread the final copy. If the errors are fixed I'd try reading it again.
Who's the book for? Anyone who wants to improve their self-esteem. What's the goal of the book? To improve your self-esteem. How does it do this? By showing you how to disarm your "inner critic", you know, that negative inner voice that attacks and judges you. Everyone has one, and people with low self-esteem tend to have a more vicious inner critic. Probably the most important part of the book, how to change the way you see yourself. Is it easy to read? Yes, the book is laid out well and written in a very friendly tone.