DO YOU SUFFER FROM:
• Trouble falling asleep?
• Waking up frequently during the night?
• Waking up and having trouble going back to sleep?
• Trouble sleeping well without medication?
• Excessive thinking or worrying in bed?
• Worrying about “not sleeping”?
• Light sleep, poor quality sleep, non-restorative sleep?
• Irregular or erratic sleep?
• Insomnia associated with chronic pain?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, THIS PROGRAM CAN HELP YOU!
Many of the people who have benefited from the “Sleep Better Without Drugs” 4-6 week self-help program have suffered from several of these problems at once.
The “Sleep Better Without Drugs” program uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), which is widely acknowledged as world's best practice for treating insomnia and similar sleep problems.
This is the FIRST time that "Sleep Better Without Drugs" has been made available in DOWNLOAD form. And the low download price is MORE THAN 90% OFF the regular RRP price of $149.
WHEN IS THE PROGRAM NOT APPROPRIATE?
• If you believe that you may be sleeping poorly for physical reasons, you should consult your doctor and ask to be referred to a sleep laboratory for diagnosis and treatment. Physical causes of poor sleep include sleep apnea (a disorder of breathing in sleep), restless legs syndrome (this is sometimes described as a feeling that ants are crawling under your skin), and periodic limb movements in sleep (small jerks or twitches in the muscles of your legs, or sometimes your arms, while you are asleep).
• Apart from people with sleep apnea or other physical problems, almost anyone can benefit from the program, including people who are currently taking sleeping medication, people who are going through a crisis, and good sleepers who have an occasional bad night.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS “SLEEP BETTER” PROGRAM?
• There are no drugs involved.
• The program is based on years of scientific research.
• The program is clinically proven.
• The success rate is 80-83%.
• The program is practical, user-friendly, easy to understand, easy to use.
• There is nothing subliminal in the program, and there is no hypnosis.
• The program is comprehensive, containing more than 50 interlocking strategies (or things you can do) to help you to improve your sleep. This is important because everybody’s sleep is different. You choose the solutions that work for YOU.
• The program helps you to learn to reduce thinking and worrying in bed — a cause of many sleep problems.
• You can use the program to eliminate all sleeping medication.
• The program uses a multi-sensory approach. You listen to the CDs, you read the book, and you act to improve your sleep. However, if you prefer only to listen, or only to read, this works well too.
• The program is endorsed and recommended by Medical Experts from around Australia.
• Because this is a self-help program, it saves you time and money. You use it at home for 4-6 weeks, without having to make weekly visits to a health professional.
• The program uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), which is widely acknowledged as world's best practice for treating insomnia and similar sleep problems.
If you have admitted or acknowledged to yourself that you have a sleep problem, you have taken the FIRST BIG STEP towards learning to sleep better. I wish you much perseverance and, after 4-6 weeks, a significant improvement in your sleep!
Dr David Morawetz
Counselling Psychologist, Melbourne, Australia
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||4 MB|