Support your child’s educational journey with Spectrum Grade 5 Spelling Workbook that teaches basic grammar and vocabulary skills to 5th grade students.
5th Grade Spelling Workbooks are a great way for students to learn basic language arts skills such as rhyming words, prefixes and suffixes, handwriting practice, and more through a variety of activities that are both fun AND educational!
Why You’ll Love This 5th Grade Workbook
- Engaging and educational spelling and handwriting practice. “Vocabulary word search puzzle”, “Writing a paragraph”, and “Rhyming words” are a few of the fun activities that incorporate spelling practice into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child’s curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. Lesson reviews are included to test student knowledge. A dictionary and answer key are included in the back of the spelling book to track your child’s progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity The 152-page activity book is sized at about 8 ½ inches x 11 inches—giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals—providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The 5th Grade Workbook Contains:
- 22 lessons full of vibrant activities
- Lesson reviews, an English dictionary, notes pages, and an answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8 ½” x 11”