Many people dream of owning their own restaurants, whether it is fast food, coffee shops or gourmet. Having your own restaurant is one of the most fulfilling and enjoyable business ventures. Restaurants are generally seen as good business ventures because people will always look for food.
Many entrepreneurs though jump into the industry too fast without really weighing the pros and cons of the project or having the necessary expertise. Due to the lack of preparation and dedication on the part of the owner, most startup restaurants die during their first year of operation.
However, there is a way to lessen the risk that is associated with new ventures such as restaurants. Preventive planning and proper management are keys towards success but there are also small things which count in the whole process of owning a restaurant.
This book will outline to you in detail all the many things that should be considered before entering into the restaurant business. All the info will guide you meticulously on the following:
• What kind of restaurant do you want to own?
• How will you design your restaurant?
• Startup costs that can't be overlooked
• How to advertise the restaurant
• Market analysis
• How best to collect the tons of money you will earn with your new restaurant – cash, check or charge?
• How to write your menu
• How to select the equipment and furnishings
• Hiring your staff
• Preparing a business and financial plan
• Finding investors
• Finding a location
Plus all the other tips you need to ensure your restaurant’s long-term future success!
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||32 KB|