In a manageable size and readable text, this book is neatly split in its two components:
The New Strong's Concise Concordance:
- Built from The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible.
- Groups together variant spellings of proper names, allowing the concordance to be used with all modern translations—not just the King James.
- Eliminates some common words that are not likely to be used in searching for a particular passage.
- Condenses some heavily used words by attaching to them the most important passages, enabling the user to quickly find specific verses.
Vine's Concise Dictionary of the Bible:
- A condensed combination of W. E. Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words and Nelson's Expository Dictionary of the Old Testament.
- Organized alphabetically by English words that represent the key vocabulary of biblical theology.
- Includes many other terms of interpretive importance that may be rich in cultural significance or otherwise obscure to modern readers.
- Each article contains the part of speech, the transliteration, the Strong's number for easy cross-indexing, and a concise and expository definition of the word or term.
Dependable information in a clear presentation, this Concise edition of two classic Bible study resources is designed to better serve the needs of the standard user—from those in or preparing for ministry, to anyone interested in getting to know Scripture better.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||6.40(w) x 9.40(h) x 2.30(d)|