Build a bridge of learning opportunities for your soon-to-be third grader—from school to home and back again in just 15 minutes a day with Summer Bridge Activities®!
Summer Learning 3rd Grade Workbooks All Subjects are a great way for your child to reinforce essential reading comprehension, writing, math, science, social studies, and fitness skills during summer break through quick, 15-minute active learning adventures.
Why You’ll Love This 3rd Grade Workbook
- Engaging and educational 2nd grade to 3rd grade learning adventures. “Drawing shapes”, “counting money”, and “hands-on science experiments” are a few of the fun activities in this summer learning workbook to help inspire learning and prevent summer slide.
- Testing progress along the way. Track student progress before moving on to new and exciting lessons with the Skills Matrix and answer key.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 160-page second & third grade workbook is sized at 8” x 10 ½”—giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
About Summer Bridge Activities®
Summer Bridge Activities research-supported products build a bridge of learning opportunities from school to home and back again! Daily activities engage children in a variety of quick, 15-minute active learning adventures that just might be their favorite time of the day.
The Summer Learning 2nd to 3rd Grade Workbook Contains:
- Over 60 days of activities with step-by-step instructions
- Flash cards, stickers, and a completion certificate
- Perfectly sized at 8" x 10 ½”