Taking Your iPhoto 11 to the Max walks users through Apples most popular software application in the iLife suiteiPhoto. This book helps readers use iPhoto to its fullest to organize and create digital memories and keepsakes.
- Learn all about Apples newest version of iPhotoiPhoto 11
- Explore iPhoto, one menu button at a time
- Walk-through tutorials guide you step-by-step
- How to import existing photo libraries from popular Windows applications
- How to organize and edit your photos
- How to tag your photos using iPhotos Faces and Places features
- How to create events, albums, and smart photo albums
- How to create books, cards, and slideshows
- How to share your photos via MobileMe, Flickr, and Facebook...all without leaving the iPhoto app!
This book's primary audience is users completely new to the Mac, many being Windows users who have switched to the Mac to take advantage of Apples digital suite software and integration with iPad, iPod, and iPhone. This book is also perfect for digital photo enthusiasts, both consumers and "prosumers".Table of Contents
- Getting Familiar with iPhoto '11
- Importing Your Photos
- All About Your Photos: Marking and Searching
- Navigating and Organizing Your Photos: Events and Albums
- Organizing Your Photos: Faces
- Organizing Your Photos: Places
- Editing Your Photos
- Creating Keepsakes: Books, Cards, Calendars, Slideshows
- Sharing Your Photos Online
- Advanced iPhoto Settings, Tips, and Tricks
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||11 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I've read two book son iPhoto before this one and this one was the best of all. Well written, easy to understand, no history of photo editing needed! Highly reccomended!
Followed his advice and ended up deleting my entire photo library.