* This will be the first book to show how to implement a test-driven development process in detail as it applies to real world J2EE applications.
* Combines the tools and methodologies of test-driven development with real world use cases, unlikely most titles which cover one or the other.
* Looks at the complete process including test coverage strategies, test organization, incorporating TDD into new and existing projects as well as how to automate it all.
* This book is not version specific.
|Edition description:||1st ed.|
|Product dimensions:||7.52(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.03(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Test-Driven Development
- Getting Started
- Unit Testing: The Foundation of Test-Driven Development
- Test-Driven Development for Servlets and JSPs
- Developing User Interfaces Using Test-Driven Development
- Putting the Application Together
- Improving the Process
- Transitioning to Test-Driven Development