When the doors to the North Columbus Wow-Mart open at midnight on Black Friday, ringing in the “Wowzathon” event of the century, chaos breaks out.
A rampaging mob threatens to tear the store apart. Santa Claus is drunk, and a washed-up Halloween diva takes his place. The store manager's daughter disappears. A turkey breaks loose. The security guards go into hiding. Somebody is giving out psychedelic brownies. Rookie undercover journalist Mazie Tuttle's boyfriend gets lost trying to rescue her. All the while, three very different shoppers battle to figure out the clues leading to a hidden treasure.
Then a shot rings out. Mazie has landed right in the middle of a major story... if she can survive to tell it.
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS a satirical, down-right funny novel sure to keep a smile on your face.
BOOKS BY GREGG SAPP:
- Fresh News Straight from Heaven
- Holidazed - Book 1: Halloween from the Other Side
- Holidazed - Book 2: The Christmas Donut Revolution
- Holidazed - Book 3: Upside-Down Independence Day
- Holidazed - Book 4: Murder by Valentine Candy
- Holidazed - Book 5: Thanksgiving, Thanksgotten, Thanksgone
- Holidazed - Book 6: New Year's Eve 1999
MORE GREAT FICTION FROM EVOLVED PUBLISHING:
- “Slade” by Robb Grindstaff
- “The Clovis Dig” by Teri Fink
- “Hidden Colours” by Nillu Nasser
- “Indivisible” by Julia Camp