How many opportunities have you missed out on because you failed to act or apply the knowledge you've read?
When will you finally say enough is enough and commit to taking control of your financial investments?
Are you busy but what to invest your hard-earned money in an asset class with stable, profitable, recession-resistant returns?
Then welcome to That's My Property!
In this book, Dre Evans will answer these questions and provide a motivating, in-depth look at how to invest and build wealth through apartment real estate and live a life that adds value to others.
In the coming pages, you'll discover:
- How to be successful as a real estate investor and how it can be used as tool to achieve financial independence
- Creative ways on how to invest in multifamily syndications
- The truth about active vs passive investing
- How to receive all the tax and cash flow benefits of real estate while investing passively
- The best way to overcome your fears and invest in your first multifamily property
- How to identify your goals, achieve them, and the power of positive affirmations in life and in business
- How to leverage real estate to give you more "time back"
- The ins and outs of everything you need to know about investing in multifamily syndications
- And so much more!
In addition, you'll receive the following BONUS materials:
- A Real Estate Investment & individual Goal Planner
- Active & Passive Ways to Invest in Real Estate Diagram
- Limited Partner Investor Webinar Worksheet
- How to Select a Real Estate Attorney Checklist
- How to Pick a Real Estate CPA Checklist
- Bonus Depreciation Tax K-1 Statement
- Red Flags Investing in Real Estate Infographic
- A Multifamily Syndication Certificate of Completion
- And More!
Life is short. Take control and act now. Scroll up and click the "Buy Now" button!
|Publisher:||That's My Property|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author
Table of Contents
PART I: THE BEGINNING
Chapter 1: You Gotta Have Heart
PART II: THE JOURNEY - My First Multifamily Deal
Chapter 1: Connecting The Dots
Chapter 2: Synchronistic Sparks
Chapter 3: Parachute
Chapter 4: Inertia
Chapter 5: I Am An Active Creator Of My Reality
Chapter 6: There Is Always Hope
Chapter 7: When Value Becomes Reality
Chapter 8: Applying Gang Life to Real Estate
Chapter 9: Naval Academy Standards in Real Estate
PART III: OUR JOURNEY - Multifamily Real Estate Education
Chapter 1: Multifamily Real Estate Education
Chapter 2: The SHOWDOWN - The Stock Market vs. Multifamily
Chapter 3: What Are the Different Types of Multifamily?
Chapter 4: So, What is a Syndication?
Chapter 5: How is a Syndication Structured?
Chapter 6: How Do I Know if I Want to be a Limited Partner?
Chapter 7: What are the Benefits of Investing as a LP?
Chapter 8: Syndication Fees and How Sponsors Are Paid
Chapter 9: What is the Process for Investing in a Large Apartment Complex?
Chapter 10: How a Deal is Selected and its Location
Chapter 11: The 4 Types of Multifamily Business Plans
Chapter 12: What to Expect from the Webinar Call/Presentation
Chapter 13: What is a Private Placement Memorandum?
Chapter 14: The Subscription Agreement in One Bite
Chapter 15: Where to Find the Money to Invest in Multifamily
Chapter 16: How Do I Get Paid in a Syndication Deal & When?
Chapter 17: Understanding Debt & the Capital Stack
Chapter 18: There Are 2 Investor Categories in a Syndication
Chapter 19: The Return Metrics in an Apartment Syndication
Chapter 20: Other Important Metrics you MUST Know About
Chapter 21: What About the Tax Benefits for Investing in Multifamily?
Chapter 22: The Real Truth about Financial Advisors
Chapter 23: Understanding the K-1 Statement
Chapter 24: What are the Risks with Investing in a Multifamily Syndication?
Chapter 25: Capital Call
Chapter 26: The Different Ways to Fund Multifamily Deals