Why not make planning your child's Bar or Bat Mitzvah one of the happiest times in your life?
Now thanks to this indispensable, all-inclusive guide, you can:
- Obtain complete information on how to plan the perfect Bar or Bat Mitzvah
- Save thousands of dollars and free yourself from worrisome details
- Be guided every step of the way, from the temple service to the reception to the seating arrangements
- Freel well organized and assured that no detail is overlooked, by using the handy countdown and checklists
- Receive tips, suggestions, and advice based on numerous personal experiences
- Use ann easy-to-follow method for recording invitations sent, responses received, gifts and thank-you notes
- Keep track of addresses, telephone numbers, appointments, costs, and decisions that need to be made
- Discover helpful hints for choosing your photographer, videographer, musicians, florists, decorator, entertainment, favors, invitations, and clothing
- Compare prices easily as you visit catererers, musicians, photographers, videographers, florists, printers, etc.
- Give this as a perfect gift to special friencs or relatives to help them plan an eventful day
- Relex and enjoy your day with everything going exactly the way you planned
|Publisher:||St. Martin's Press|
|Product dimensions:||8.25(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.35(d)|
About the Author
Linda Seifer Sage is an award-winning journalist, editor and freelance writer. A veteran of two Bar Mitzvahs, she now coaches others through the planning process. This book reflects her hard-won expertise and the experience, hints, and tips of many parents.